dialstart.net 4 months free.

Old March 7th 05, 03:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob

Default dialstart.net 4 months free.

Not sure if it s a bug in their systems or not but I just got 4 months free
when signing up. 2 Months free like the other brightview isp's plus another
2 months for migrating in from BT and not taking a free modem.

Old March 7th 05, 04:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

Their call centre just confirmed that 4 months free was available for
migrating customers.