30 Days notice and online contracts?

Old March 7th 05, 03:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rhythmmaster

Default 30 Days notice and online contracts?

if the "contract" they dropped me from had been advertised as one mont
and they dropped me at the end of that month then i would have n
problem with that at all. Would save me the bother of having to cal
them, cancel direct debit and credit cards and so on!

But thats not going to happen is it Tony as they would be losing MONE
then!

Anyway most ISPs do drop you and leave you without connection from tim
to time dont they???? ;-

--
rhythmmaster