The famous brand wris****ch

Old March 7th 05, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
desert

Default The famous brand wris****ch

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:27:56 +0800, "rooney"
wrote:

Dear my friend:

Now you can p a y only about U S D200 for a world famous-brand watch.

We o f f e r many models of next brands:

Mont Blank Patek Philippe
Vacheron Constantin Audemars
Piguet Jaeger
Rolex Breitling
Cartier Omega
Longines Tissot
Oris IWC
Ferrari Louis Vuitton
Chorard Tag-Heuer
A.Lange&Sohne Tudor

C l i c K http://www.famousbrandwatch.com to visit our Web.

Thank you!
rooney

Wayne rooney ? flogging knock off watches on user net.
"you can take the boy out of liverpool............................"