Exchange DNS (and possibly mail server) backup

Old March 7th 05, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Coop DNS

Default Exchange DNS (and possibly mail server) backup

Hi,

I am running 24/7 services and I am looking for another 24/7 content
provider with whom to cooperate exchanging backup DNS (and possibly backup
mail relay).

If you are interested, please get in touch (removing noospam--):

noospam-coopdns (-at-) noospam-ezestate.co.uk

(or drop a message here).

I am looking for only one or two other sites, if I will receive more
requests, I will put you in touch to arrange the cooperation.
Old March 7th 05, 09:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Norman

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:43:11 +0000, Coop DNS
wrote:

I am running 24/7 services and I am looking for another 24/7 content
provider with whom to cooperate exchanging backup DNS (and possibly backup
mail relay).

Are you aware that for 20+VAT a year you can get a reliable secondary
DNS and MX service for 50 domains from www.gradwell.com ?

I know it isn't quite the same as exchanging the service for free. I
originally planned to go the exchange route as well, but decided to
give Gradwell a go three years ago and haven't looked back since.
--
Andy Norman
http://www.norman.cx/
Old March 21st 05, 09:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Coop DNS wrote:
I am running 24/7 services and I am looking for another 24/7 content
provider with whom to cooperate exchanging backup DNS (and possibly backup
mail relay).

zoneedit.com does free DNS secondarying (for a single domain).

Chris
Old March 21st 05, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:08:00 UTC, wrote:

Coop DNS wrote:
I am running 24/7 services and I am looking for another 24/7 content
provider with whom to cooperate exchanging backup DNS (and possibly backup
mail relay).

http://www.gradwell.com

Just a satisfied customer.