Pipex 1mb trial price no more

Old March 8th 05, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mo

Default Pipex 1mb trial price no more

Got an email this morning telling me that I was gonna be moved up to 33.99
from my current price of 29 - so theyre forcing me to upgrade to 2mb and
pay more

Gonna leave for F2S i reckon - their 2mb is a whole 9 cheaper

Old March 8th 05, 02:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Norman

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:36:07 -0000, "mo" wrote:

Got an email this morning telling me that I was gonna be moved up to 33.99
from my current price of 29 - so theyre forcing me to upgrade to 2mb and
pay more

Can't you move instead to their advertised Solo 1000 "unlimited"
option, 23.44 ?
--
Andy Norman
http://www.norman.cx/
Old March 8th 05, 06:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mo

"alex" wrote in message
.. .

Can't you move instead to their advertised Solo 1000 "unlimited"
option, 23.44 ?

not for free.

and why not pay 1 more and get twice the speed . would literally halve my
download times....

Old March 8th 05, 06:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
none

go to bulldog , you pay 14-99 for 4 megs
unlimited

Old March 9th 05, 12:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dan

go to bulldog , you pay 14-99 for 4 megs
unlimited

It is not unlimited. Data is unlimited but you have a set amount of minutes
you can remain connected per month. Broadband is meant to be always on so I
think the bulldog tariff is bit of a joke to most users. However it will
have a place among a very, very few percent of users.

And that very, very few percent of users are going to be in a very, very
small proportion of the country that can actually receive a bullcrap
service.

Dan

Old March 10th 05, 06:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Discali

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:20:42 -0000, "dan" wrote:

go to bulldog , you pay 14-99 for 4 megs
unlimited

It is not unlimited. Data is unlimited but you have a set amount of minutes
you can remain connected per month. Broadband is meant to be always on so I
think the bulldog tariff is bit of a joke to most users. However it will
have a place among a very, very few percent of users.

And that very, very few percent of users are going to be in a very, very
small proportion of the country that can actually receive a bullcrap
service.

Dan

Also Bulldog are really Cable&Wireless another load of crap who will
replace your BT phone line as part of their package for a compulsory
10 extra