Remote Desktop with Zoom X5 Router

Old March 8th 05, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BIGEYE

Default Remote Desktop with Zoom X5 Router

Can anyone explain on how to set up port forwarding on the Zoom X5 router.
The manual is not clear at all on setting this up.
I have already set up PF for P2P file sharing and this works fine, but have
had no success with remote desktop.
Both pc's I will be using have XP Pro with SP2 and using Windows firewall.