BT capping

Old March 9th 05, 01:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cAm

Default BT capping

When BT are starting to cap their services?

On the website it only says spring 2005 but my friend (who works for BT)
said that its not even definate if it will be before july this year.

Any ideas?
Old March 9th 05, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scooter

"cAm" wrote in message

When BT are starting to cap their services?

On the website it only says spring 2005 but my friend (who works for BT)
said that its not even definate if it will be before july this year.

Any ideas?

In a way it is capped just now but not enforced however June 1st seems to be
the date it starts.

Old March 9th 05, 10:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark eldon

customers who ordered broadband before 170205 will be charged wef 010605 ,
anybody who ordered on or after 170205 will be hit 010505
"cAm" wrote in message

When BT are starting to cap their services?

On the website it only says spring 2005 but my friend (who works for BT)
said that its not even definate if it will be before july this year.

Any ideas?

It has removed 953 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!