NDO Speed

Old March 9th 05, 08:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.holiday-spain.biz

Default NDO Speed

I have just run a speed test for the 1st time. I use NDO who are really good
and I am very happy with them, however I only seem to be getting 405 k
downstream and 242k upstream.

I access the web via a 3 com router - could this be the problem or might
there be another issue. My neighbours (2 doors away) get 1.1mb on virgin..

Angus

--
Rent our lovely home in the mountains of Andalucia. Ideal for walking,
photography, bird watching or simply relaxing.