Come here to find a wrsi****ch for you

Old March 10th 05, 05:25 PM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
rooney

Default Come here to find a wrsi****ch for you

Come here to find a wrsi****ch for you

http://www.famousbrandwatch.com

Old March 10th 05, 05:57 PM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
Paul Heslop

Default hoi spammer

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

--
Paul (Thatís what keeps me down)
Stop and Look
Old March 10th 05, 11:13 PM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
Steve H

Paul Heslop Chewed on uk.sport.football
then managed to spit out :

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Time to replace your keyboard methinks.. Sticky O's are quite often fatal.

--
Steve
Old March 11th 05, 01:14 AM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
Joe Horowitz

"Steve H" wrote in message
Time to replace your keyboard methinks.. Sticky O's are quite often fatal.

That's that breakfast cereal what's shaped like tiny ****s, right?

*checks box*

Says here they're only fatal as part of a calorie-controlled diet. Pass me
the milk.

Joe
--
This is a serious post.

Old March 11th 05, 01:24 AM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
Paul Heslop

Steve H wrote:

Paul Heslop Chewed on uk.sport.football
then managed to spit out :

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Time to replace your keyboard methinks.. Sticky O's are quite often fatal.

--
Steve

Oh nooooooooooooooo!

:O)
Old March 11th 05, 09:41 AM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
Russell

Come here to find a wrsi****ch for you

What's a wrsi****ch??

Russell

Old March 11th 05, 09:56 AM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
Robert Poleson

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:41:29 -0000, the delighfully homosexual
Russell said:
Come here to find a wrsi****ch for you

What's a wrsi****ch??

It's an employment opportunity involving the professional
spectating of the fabled wrsit monkey.
rob at rjp.clara.net

I live only a few hundred miles from Robert Poleson.
Old March 11th 05, 09:56 AM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
Sir Benjamin Nunn

"Joe Horowitz" wrote in message
. uk...

"Steve H" wrote in message
Time to replace your keyboard methinks.. Sticky O's are quite often
fatal.

That's that breakfast cereal what's shaped like tiny ****s, right?

Tiny anuses, actually, but YPS.

*checks box*

Says here they're only fatal as part of a calorie-controlled diet. Pass
me
the milk.

Are you sure? It's fatal milk.

BTN

Old March 12th 05, 03:44 AM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
Joe Horowitz

****, you're right. No wonder I can never get a second date these days.

Says here they're only fatal as part of a calorie-controlled diet. Pass
me the milk.

Are you sure? It's fatal milk.

*checks bottle*

Only when consumed as part of a mug of Nescafe, apparently.

Joe
--
This is a serious post.

Old March 13th 05, 06:35 PM posted to uk.sport.baseball,uk.sport.football,uk.sport.football.american,uk.sport.misc,uk.sport.swimming,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.transport
pete devlin

In message , Joe
Horowitz writes
That's that breakfast cereal what's shaped like tiny ****s, right?

You obviously haven't seen many then. Maybe when you grow up.......
--
Pete Devlin
"Mind the oranges Marlon!"