1Mb uncapped for 14.99 with Talk Talk plus some free Calls

Old March 11th 05, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

Default 1Mb uncapped for 14.99 with Talk Talk plus some free Calls

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/s...broadband-Home
and choose their free Option 1 package to go with it.

Its IPStream too

I'm actually gutted as I cannot get 1Mb, so if I want broadband from
Talk Talk I have to go for their 1/2Mb package costing more at 19.99!!!
Old March 11th 05, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Norman

"johnydeath" wrote in message
http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/s...broadband-Home
and choose their free Option 1 package to go with it.

Its IPStream too

I'm actually gutted as I cannot get 1Mb, so if I want broadband from
Talk Talk I have to go for their 1/2Mb package costing more at 19.99!!!

I'm even more gutted as I signed up last week at 24.99!!!!!

Norman

Old March 11th 05, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Al

"johnydeath" wrote in message
http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/s...broadband-Home
and choose their free Option 1 package to go with it.

Its IPStream too

I'm actually gutted as I cannot get 1Mb, so if I want broadband from Talk
Talk I have to go for their 1/2Mb package costing more at 19.99!!!

Sounds good - but if you are a p2p user note the 'network controls' that
they can put in place, as per their 'Questions Answered' section 9.

Al

Old March 11th 05, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh johnydeath:
http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/s...broadband-Home
and choose their free Option 1 package to go with it.

Its IPStream too

I'm actually gutted as I cannot get 1Mb, so if I want broadband from
Talk Talk I have to go for their 1/2Mb package costing more at
19.99!!!

I recently got kicked off Talk Talk, only downloaded 30gb in Feb, and half
that was to make up for Jan, when the service was useless, Talk Talk is a
nightmare and should be avoided at all costs. Their service is far from
unlimited.

Old March 11th 05, 10:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh johnydeath:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh :

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:45:57 -0000, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

I recently got kicked off Talk Talk, only downloaded 30gb in Feb,
and half that was to make up for Jan, when the service was useless,
Talk Talk is a nightmare and should be avoided at all costs. Their
service is far from unlimited.

Bloody hell I am pleased you have posted this info I was
contemplating re connecting a BT line and signing up for their 1mb
service you have just lost them a customer by posting
this))))))))))))))))))))))))) .

They are kicking people off if you use 50gb that is upload and
download together, they kicked me off before I hit 50gb, I'd not
long gone over 30gb download, my upload wasn't even hitting 20gb.

As you are with Telewest I would stay with them for broadband, I
would be with them if they hadn't forgot to upgrade our road last
year, and now have no plans to upgrade it!

but if you use less than 50Gb like most people then it must be
worthwhile at that price

If you don't mind terribly slow speeds at peak times, DNS errors, and
'managed' tariff, whereby downloads can crawl along at under 3k/s, if not come
to a standstill, then I suppose you could get by.

Old March 12th 05, 07:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh johnydeath:

wrote:

[...]

ah well, its just as well I cant get it, and the out-laws have just
been connected on AOL with their new enabled exchange. AOL will be fine
for them, as for me, Pipex have sent me my MAC, more research to come.....
Old March 12th 05, 07:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
Thus spaketh johnydeath:
http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/s...broadband-Home
and choose their free Option 1 package to go with it.

Its IPStream too

I'm actually gutted as I cannot get 1Mb, so if I want broadband from
Talk Talk I have to go for their 1/2Mb package costing more at
19.99!!!

I recently got kicked off Talk Talk, only downloaded 30gb in Feb, and half
that was to make up for Jan, when the service was useless, Talk Talk is a
nightmare and should be avoided at all costs. Their service is far from
unlimited.

That's one way of getting out of a 12 month contract :-)

Old March 12th 05, 02:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh johnydeath:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh johnydeath:

wrote:

[...]

I had migrated from Pipex to Talk Talk, and as from the early hours of this
morning I am now back with Pipex.