BT Yahoo - who to ask for my MAC code?

Old March 11th 05, 02:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
narcissu

Default BT Yahoo - who to ask for my MAC code?

Is it support, sales, or what? Phone or email?

Thanks.
Old March 11th 05, 08:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
T.

narcissu wrote:
Is it support, sales, or what? Phone or email?

Phone. They route you to whoever.
Old March 12th 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy1973

0800 085 2819. Be prepared for sales patter, but they then generate a MAC
code valid for 4 weeks.

Old March 12th 05, 06:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
narcissu

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:41:12 +0000 (UTC), "Andy1973"
wrote:

0800 085 2819. Be prepared for sales patter, but they then generate a MAC
code valid for 4 weeks.

Thanks - did not realise it was valid only for a short time - believed
it to be some number similar to IP (no, not netcard mac code), that
was fixed to the customer - guess I was wrong