BT Yahoo vs. Prodigy Networks

Old March 12th 05, 10:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy1973

Default BT Yahoo vs. Prodigy Networks

I'm looking at migrating from BT Yahoo broadband to Prodigy Networks -
apparently 4 times the speed for 15/month against my present 27 a month.
Are there users out there who have done this or a similar migration, or who
can comment on Prodigy?

Old March 12th 05, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:53:57 +0000 (UTC), [Andy1973] said :-

I'm looking at migrating from BT Yahoo broadband to Prodigy Networks -
apparently 4 times the speed for 15/month against my present 27 a month.
Are there users out there who have done this or a similar migration, or who
can comment on Prodigy?

Careful here - Prodigy looks like it's 2Gb (they say 2Gb - though I
suspect it's 2GB) per month inclusive with that 15. If you're with BT
BB - this will have 15 or 30GB/month cap - depending on your service.

So, you need to check your usage.