Moving from BTYahoo

Old March 12th 05, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burchill

Default Moving from BTYahoo

Gonna move cause of the capping, was thinking about plusnet, used them
last year while I was at uni and they were pretty decent but would like
to hear any other opinions.

They may not be the cheapest but strike me as an ISP that is unlikely to
cap or give my name to bayTSP when they come knocking like BTYahoo did.

I know they aren't the best value when it comes to speed but to be
honest 512k is fast enough for me anything else is a bonus.

Any other suggestions of ISP's ?

Any help appreciated.

--
Eps

Old March 12th 05, 03:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Andy Burchill wrote:
Gonna move cause of the capping, was thinking about plusnet, used them
last year while I was at uni and they were pretty decent but would
like to hear any other opinions.

They may not be the cheapest but strike me as an ISP that is unlikely
to cap or give my name to bayTSP when they come knocking like BTYahoo
did.
I know they aren't the best value when it comes to speed but to be
honest 512k is fast enough for me anything else is a bonus.

Any other suggestions of ISP's ?

Any help appreciated.

Where have you been over the last couple of months Plusnet have announced a
rolling cap, level dependent on how much you pay.....

Old March 12th 05, 03:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:17:59 +0000 (UTC), [Andy Burchill] said :-

Gonna move cause of the capping, was thinking about plusnet, used them
last year while I was at uni and they were pretty decent but would like
to hear any other opinions.

They may not be the cheapest but strike me as an ISP that is unlikely to
cap

You should read more, and check before posting.

or give my name to bayTSP when they come knocking like BTYahoo did.

What does this mean ?

You may want to change your posting "From" address
Old March 12th 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burchill

PlusNet caps

Really ?, it has been a while since i used them, any suggestions then ?,
where are most ex btyahoo users going ?

--
Eps