Pipex Customer Support....does this make sense?

Old March 12th 05, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Decal

Default Pipex Customer Support....does this make sense?

The BT line checker and Pipex online upgrade both say my line wont support
1mb.
I phone tech support they say, that the checker will say NO until BT upgrade
the exchage. Once this is done I should be able to get 1 or even 2 mb.

Can some BT tech guys advise....is this correct?
Many Thanks.

--
Cheers
Decal