censored newsgroups

Old March 12th 05, 09:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
g.friar

Default censored newsgroups

Do all ISPs filter out the alt.binary newsgroups?

Old March 12th 05, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon

g.friar wrote:
|| Do all ISPs filter out the alt.binary newsgroups?

No.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Old March 12th 05, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mod Inside

I'll tell you this for free Gordon, your website looks like its been done by
a 5 year old. And you do simple networking? Woo hoo what an innovative IT
company you have?

A one man band outfit i suppose? Can switch a PC on and then suddenly he's
IT Support.

Old March 12th 05, 10:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon

Mod Inside wrote:
|| I'll tell you this for free Gordon, your website looks like its been
|| done by a 5 year old. And you do simple networking? Woo hoo what an
|| innovative IT company you have?

PLONK!

Old March 12th 05, 10:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:08:00 +0000 (UTC), "Mod Inside"
strung together this:

I'll tell you this for free Gordon, your website looks like its been done by
a 5 year old. And you do simple networking? Woo hoo what an innovative IT
company you have?

I wouldn't normally join in a site-bashing like this, but.....

Random Capitalisation is a Bit annoying, did You make the Site with
Powerpoint?
--

SJW
Old March 12th 05, 10:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon

Lurch wrote:
|| On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:08:00 +0000 (UTC), "Mod Inside"
|| strung together this:
||| I'll tell you this for free Gordon, your website looks like its
||| been done by a 5 year old. And you do simple networking? Woo hoo
||| what an innovative IT company you have?
|| I wouldn't normally join in a site-bashing like this, but.....
|| Random Capitalisation is a Bit annoying, did You make the Site with
|| Powerpoint?
|| --
|| SJW
|| Please reply to group or use 'usenet' in email subject

Would you care to point out the "random" capitalisation? It all looks pretty
Un-random to me.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Old March 12th 05, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:23:32 UTC, Lurch
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:08:00 +0000 (UTC), "Mod Inside"
strung together this:

I'll tell you this for free Gordon, your website looks like its been done by
a 5 year old. And you do simple networking? Woo hoo what an innovative IT
company you have?

I wouldn't normally join in a site-bashing like this, but.....

Random Capitalisation is a Bit annoying, did You make the Site with
Powerpoint?

I see what you mean....Random It certainly Is!

Old March 12th 05, 10:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon

Bob Eager wrote:
|| On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:23:32 UTC, Lurch
|| wrote:
||| On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:08:00 +0000 (UTC), "Mod Inside"
||| strung together this:
||| I wouldn't normally join in a site-bashing like this, but.....
||| Random Capitalisation is a Bit annoying, did You make the Site with
||| Powerpoint?
|| I see what you mean....Random It certainly Is!

No it's not random. What's random about it?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Old March 12th 05, 10:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:24:54 -0000, [Gordon] said :-

Lurch wrote:
|| On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:08:00 +0000 (UTC), "Mod Inside"
|| strung together this:
||| I'll tell you this for free Gordon, your website looks like its
||| been done by a 5 year old. And you do simple networking? Woo hoo
||| what an innovative IT company you have?
|| I wouldn't normally join in a site-bashing like this, but.....
|| Random Capitalisation is a Bit annoying, did You make the Site with
|| Powerpoint?
|| --
|| SJW
|| Please reply to group or use 'usenet' in email subject

Would you care to point out the "random" capitalisation? It all looks pretty
Un-random to me.

It's appalling.

For example :-

http://www.gbpcomputing.co.uk/Book%20keeping.htm

Not one of those 4 items needs all those capitals.

http://www.gbpcomputing.co.uk/Manage...accounting.htm

again, not need capitals, and also too many spaces between some words
:-

p style="line-height: 200%"Writing of  customised reports for

what's the point of that   ?

http://www.gbpcomputing.co.uk/Services-2.htm

Look at the bottom of the page, no "Home" link and double Contact etc

How much more do you want ?

Old March 12th 05, 10:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon

Spin Dryer wrote:
||| Would you care to point out the "random" capitalisation? It all
||| looks pretty Un-random to me.
|| It's appalling.
|| For example :-
|| http://www.gbpcomputing.co.uk/Book%20keeping.htm
|| Not one of those 4 items needs all those capitals.

So you obviously had a VERY comprehensive education then. VAT and PAYE
ALWAYS are capitalised. get some basic English lessons, which you obviously
NEVER got at school. Did you go to school?