The Very Cheapest?

Old March 12th 05, 10:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr. Compynei

Default The Very Cheapest?

I'm after ADSL for a Ltd Company / Charity.

Its only for a ticket booking terminal (its a theatre) and so we just need
an always on connection. Very little bandwith will be used so it just needs
to be the cheapest per month.

Anyone recommend? Thanks very much

Old March 12th 05, 11:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

Dr. Compynei wrote:
I'm after ADSL for a Ltd Company / Charity.

Its only for a ticket booking terminal (its a theatre) and so we just need
an always on connection. Very little bandwith will be used so it just needs
to be the cheapest per month.

Anyone recommend? Thanks very much

Metronet ? 10 per month for 200MB data allowance on a 512k service.

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins
Old March 13th 05, 02:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TygerTyger

"Dr. Compynei" wrote:

I'm after ADSL for a Ltd Company / Charity.

Its only for a ticket booking terminal (its a theatre) and so we just need
an always on connection. Very little bandwith will be used so it just needs
to be the cheapest per month.

Anyone recommend? Thanks very much

Pipex solo 250, 14.99 p/m. uncapped, free modem/line filters, free
activation, 1 month contract:

http://www.solo.pipex.net/specifications-pricing/

Slower and more expensive than metronet, but without the 59 quid
activation they charge.
I don't know if metronet give a free modem and filters.
Old March 13th 05, 07:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

Slower and more expensive than metronet, but without the 59 quid
activation they charge.
I don't know if metronet give a free modem and filters.

You always pay the connection charge if not up front, BT charge the ISP
this. Metronet is wires only, no modem and no filters, much better than
being given a ' free ' modem which then takes forever to get going.
I have been with Metronet for over a year and they are very good. All the
info is on their web site. Usual disclaimer.

Dave

again
in the future!!