Tesco.net broadband.

Old March 13th 05, 08:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert Holdford

Default Tesco.net broadband.

Apart from first couple of days, Tesco has been 100% reliable for me. With
2 PC's and a xBox online virtually continuesly together, i'm happy.

Bob

"Dougal" wrote in message
Is this a reliable service? Any draw backs?

Thanks

Dougal

Old March 14th 05, 05:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sedge

"Dougal" wrote in message
Is this a reliable service? Any draw backs?

Thanks

Dougal

So was I until I started getting speed problems (after a few months of
good speed). Their helpdesk has been next to useless, and I'll be
swapping as soon as my contract finishes.