Talk Talk Broadband - Backbone?

Old March 14th 05, 09:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dee

Default Talk Talk Broadband - Backbone?

Does anyone know what talk talk's infrasturcture is like?

I'm with pipex and considering the 14.99 per month offer for 1 mb/s service

But what's their capacity like? oes service slow down at different times
of the day?
Old March 14th 05, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cw

Go check out comments on adslguide.org.uk

--
Colin
Old March 14th 05, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Dee:
Does anyone know what talk talk's infrasturcture is like?

I'm with pipex and considering the 14.99 per month offer for 1 mb/s
service
But what's their capacity like? oes service slow down at different
times of the day?

Crawls to a standstill at peak times, anything other than web browsing is
managed at all times. And even just web browsing can be painfully slow at
times.

I moved from Pipex to Talk Talk, I am now glad to be back with Pipex, the
difference is phenomenal.