Bulldog Agents sought

Old March 15th 05, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derek

Default Bulldog Agents sought

With Bulldog now rolling out services across the country I am looking for
agents to join my Authorised Direct Sales teams. As a Bulldog Accredited
Partner we offer high commission on sales for door to door and concessions
based staff. New signings also taken with commission cashback on
installation, please contact direct rather than group post.

Old March 19th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

Doesn't seem as if you are using Bulldog yourself from what I can see
g.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old March 25th 05, 09:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 15 Mar 2005 16:17, in uk.telecom.broadband, "Derek" wrote:

With Bulldog now rolling out services across the country

so what's the deal with suggesting that 4 Mbps is available in areas such as
North Wales, according to the Bulldog checker, and even speaking to sales,
they say that while the phone service isn't possible they still claim a
customer can get 4 Mbps... that was from someone in area code 01978

Any clues as to whether the Bulldog number check is wonky ?

(I have 2 lines from other suppliers and no plans to switch right now)
Old March 25th 05, 09:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:36:37 +0000, Peter M
wrote:

Any clues as to whether the Bulldog number check is wonky ?

very, it will offer you BT's 2M in a non-LLU area providing your line
is capable of 512k :-)

doesn't offer me 4M on 01780 78 or 015394 35 exchanges (pretty
unlikely to get LLU).

their website also says "no BT phone line" which is downright
misleading. In an LLU area "no BT line rental to pay" would be OK.

Phil

Old March 25th 05, 10:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Peter M" wrote in message
On 15 Mar 2005 16:17, in uk.telecom.broadband, "Derek" wrote:

With Bulldog now rolling out services across the country

so what's the deal with suggesting that 4 Mbps is available in areas such
as
North Wales, according to the Bulldog checker, and even speaking to sales,
they say that while the phone service isn't possible they still claim a
customer can get 4 Mbps... that was from someone in area code 01978

Any clues as to whether the Bulldog number check is wonky ?

Have you tried
http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/abou...ty_checker.asp
and seeing what that says

No doubt that is what Derek would probably be using

However, if they haven't LLU'ed an exchange they can't offer 4MB unless they
are talking about line bonding or similar (afaik)

Unfortunately, unlike UKOnline, Bulldog don't really publicise what
exchanges they are going to LLU and when.

Regards
Sunil