Looking for a program?

Old March 16th 05, 07:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BIGEYE

Default Looking for a program?

4 Port router connected to BB.
Looking for a program that will monitor internet activity on each port and
give me a running total of usage (uploads, downloads, etc.) on a monthly
basis.
All pc's connected to router are running XP Pro.
Anyone recommend a program to do what I require?
TIA