Telewest future upgrades?

Old March 16th 05, 02:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cAm

Default Telewest future upgrades?

Hi, does anyone knows about the telewest future upgrade or pricing plans?
19.99 for 1mb connection seems to be alright but its only for first 3
months i guess!

Regards
Old March 16th 05, 02:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"cAm" wrote in message
Hi, does anyone knows about the telewest future upgrade or pricing

plans?
19.99 for 1mb connection seems to be alright but its only for first 3
months i guess!

25.00 after the first 3 months.
I'd advise against usin them, my experience of em is that they're ****.

Old March 16th 05, 04:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:

25.00 after the first 3 months.
I'd advise against usin them, my experience of em is that they're ****.

Yeah, net nannies.
Old March 17th 05, 04:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Silk" wrote in message
Gzl wrote:

25.00 after the first 3 months.
I'd advise against usin them, my experience of em is that they're ****.

Yeah, net nannies.

In what respect ?

Old March 17th 05, 05:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Figgaro

"Gizmo" wrote
"Silk" wrote in message
Gzl wrote:

25.00 after the first 3 months.
I'd advise against usin them, my experience of em is that they're

****.

Yeah, net nannies.

In what respect ?

You only have to fart in a group and they jump on you. if you dont want
to lose your account dont post in there internal groups at the same time
as farting.

Old March 17th 05, 05:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Figgaro wrote:

You only have to fart in a group and they jump on you. if you dont want
to lose your account dont post in there internal groups at the same time
as farting.

Or just don't bother in the first place. Use an ISP that understands the
true spirit of the Internet. Not a media company with a "politically
correct" agenda that provides the Internet as an after-thought.
Old March 18th 05, 09:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"Silk" wrote in message
Figgaro wrote:

You only have to fart in a group and they jump on you. if you dont

want
to lose your account dont post in there internal groups at the same

time
as farting.

Or just don't bother in the first place. Use an ISP that understands

the
true spirit of the Internet. Not a media company with a "politically
correct" agenda that provides the Internet as an after-thought.

Telewest/blueyonder are absolute ****e in that respect.
I was accused of fraud by the abuse team there, and when I got a
solicitor involved "it was all a misunderstanding" I was singled out by
a member of staff "Alex Brown" he runs the internal groups.
I couldn't "fart" in the groups without him threatenin to report me to
abuse all the time.
It got to the point that my account was terminated.

I even had a member of their staff shout at me down the phone.
They have no respect for their customers...
U N B E L I E V A B L E ! )

Old March 18th 05, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

He's a stupid ****.
Old March 20th 05, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"Silk" wrote in message
Gzl wrote:
I was singled out by
a member of staff "Alex Brown" he runs the internal groups.

He's a stupid ****.

Thanks...