talk talk 1M @14.99 Disappeared?

Old March 17th 05, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
hugh pearce

Default talk talk 1M @14.99 Disappeared?

There no longer appears to be an option for this at TalkTalk
Anyone know whats happened

hugh

Old March 17th 05, 10:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Newsgroup 2005

"hugh pearce" wrote in message
There no longer appears to be an option for this at TalkTalk
Anyone know whats happened

hugh

the link

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/...B&NODE_ID=7263

but it comes up with an error when I select the 14.99 option just phone
them up send me a email first if you want a referral will give you a further
10 credit.

--

. .))

Anti spam address in use change "spamtrap" to "newsgroup"