Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Old March 17th 05, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
minh50

Default Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is Let me know what you guys think ;

--
minh50
Old March 18th 05, 08:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Caretaker

Default Hi Guys. First Time SPAMMER

minh50 wrote:
Hi guys.

Sod off SPAMMER.

--
The Caretaker .........
Old March 18th 05, 08:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brax

"minh50" wrote in message

bloody germans get every where...

Old March 18th 05, 09:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

minh50 wrote:
Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.

Really, what are your views on Plusnet's 'fair use' policy, and capping
in general ?

--
Mark
Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply
Old March 18th 05, 07:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pete devlin

In message , minh50
writes
On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited

Blimey a female spammer. Have you got big tits?
--
Pete Devlin
"Mind the oranges Marlon!"
Old March 18th 05, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

pete devlin wrote:
In message , minh50
writes
On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited

Blimey a female spammer. Have you got big tits?

Well he's excited about something ;-)

Ivor