Re. RFD: uk.telecom.voip

Old March 19th 05, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

Default Re. RFD: uk.telecom.voip

Hi All,

I have recently posted a RFD proposing the creation of a new newsgroup
uk.telecom.voip and it has been quite rightly brought to my attention that
I omitted to cross post it to this group, where it would no doubt be of
interest.

After discussion with I have been advised to post a
message here asking anyone interested to follow the discussion taking
place in the uk.net.news.config group.

Any future amendments to the RFD will be cross posted here as well but all
discussion should take place in uk.net.news.config.

Ivor