Where to get RP-SMA crimp connectors in UK?

Old March 19th 05, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Deblis

Default Where to get RP-SMA crimp connectors in UK?

Hi,

Where can I buy a few RP-SMA male & female crimpable connectors (to
RG316/RG174 etc.) in the UK? I have the crimp tool and cable, but fail to
see why I should pay big money for made-up cables... unless, that is, anyone
knows of a source of good quality cheap cables? This is for 802.11g aerial
extensions on a Netgear WG602v2

I couldn't find them at the "usual suspects" (RS/Farnell etc.)

Thanks

Mike

Old March 19th 05, 12:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RADIOTWO

Hi Mike try this:-

http://www.maplin.co.uk/search.aspx?...enu=y&doy=19m3

Steve

Old March 19th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Deblis

"RADIOTWO" wrote in message
.co.uk...
Hi Mike try this:-

http://www.maplin.co.uk/search.aspx?...enu=y&doy=19m3

They have plugs but no sockets... so halfway there...

Thanks - anywhere else?

Mike

Old March 19th 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mugwump

In article ,
says...
"RADIOTWO" wrote in message
.co.uk...
Hi Mike try this:-

http://www.maplin.co.uk/search.aspx?...enu=y&doy=19m3

They have plugs but no sockets... so halfway there...

Thanks - anywhere else?

Mike

Allendale Electronics http://www.wifi-antenna.co.uk/ do complete cables
for a reasonable price.
--
Mugwump

Reply to 'usenetmail{at}discworld{dot}org{dot}uk
Old April 4th 05, 03:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Deblis

"RADIOTWO" wrote in message
.co.uk...
Hi Mike try this:-

http://www.maplin.co.uk/search.aspx?...enu=y&doy=19m3

I found them eventually at http://www.coax-connectors.com/introduction.htm .

Extremely helpful, and very very cheap, but there is an MOQ like Farnell
etc.

Mike