BT ClosedWorld

Old March 20th 05, 02:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

Default BT ClosedWorld

On 20 Mar 2005 02:07, "David McDonald" wrote:

It works faultlessly until it hits usual business times, then won't connect.
Logicaly it has to be BT, though I keep getting told by them its not thier
problem.

Sounds almost as if her connection fails at some time when another connection
(say from a business user, as the hours tie to "opening hours"... wonder if
she will be able to happily use it over Good Friday/Easter Monday :-)

I am at a loss, to know what to do. I think its time to change supplier.

Seems so... There are plenty to choose from, and cheap/free migration to a
different supplier, and lower costs once she has moved. Peter M.

With a guarantee to allow new users to migrate if you don't like it.
Old March 20th 05, 10:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
:::Jerry::::

"Peter M" wrote in message
s.net...
On 20 Mar 2005 02:07, "David McDonald" wrote:

It works faultlessly until it hits usual business times, then won't

connect.
Logicaly it has to be BT, though I keep getting told by them its

not thier
problem.

Sounds almost as if her connection fails at some time when another

connection
(say from a business user, as the hours tie to "opening hours"...

wonder if
she will be able to happily use it over Good Friday/Easter Monday

:-)

I am at a loss, to know what to do. I think its time to change

supplier.

Seems so... There are plenty to choose from, and cheap/free

migration to a
different supplier, and lower costs once she has moved. Peter M.

Surely if it's an infrastructure problem, unless she goes to NTL, the
same problem will still be present on another ISP that uses the same
BT backbone ?