Reaching a specific host with buldog ADSL

Old March 20th 05, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Frej Jensen

Default Reaching a specific host with buldog ADSL

Hey,

With fear it would be a bit OT, I would anyhow as for a bit of help
he

Could any of you (who potentially got a Buldog ADSL connection) see if
they can reach / ping the following hosts/ip's

www.broadvoice.com
proxy.dca.broadvoice.com
proxy.lax.broadvoice.com

147.135.0.5
147.135.0.128
147.136.8.128

It's not so much about the fact that the company is a VOIP provider,
but basicially that I have seen the trend that I can reach the site
from any Providers (except Buldog which is my own)..
It have been like this since tuesday or so!..

Also, if you got other providers, and got problems aswell, would be
helpful..

Thanks in advance.

Frej
Old March 20th 05, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Frej Jensen" wrote in message
om...
Could any of you (who potentially got a Buldog ADSL connection) see if
they can reach / ping the following hosts/ip's

I have a 2MB (non LLU) Bulldog connection.

www.broadvoice.com
proxy.dca.broadvoice.com
proxy.lax.broadvoice.com

147.135.0.5
147.135.0.128

I can browse/ping all the above.

147.136.8.128

This one fails/times out

Regards
Sunil

Old March 20th 05, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Sunil Sood wrote:

147.136.8.128

This one fails/times out

And thats due to a typo from me, but anyhow thanks ....