TalkTalk news server, PANTS

Old March 20th 05, 08:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default TalkTalk news server, PANTS

Thus spaketh G:
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:29:42 -0000, "Newsgroup 2005"
wrote:

" G" wrote in message
Anyone else having problems with the news server TalkTalk use?

Every day it goes down or won't allow any new posts to be
downloaded.

And as for the spam it lets though

--
--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

Freedom isn't FREE

http://borg.no-ip.com

I don't use talktalk news server its very unreliable just like ntl.
I use news.individual.net which is a free newserver and over the
last 18 months never had any problems

Just went back to the German server to see whats going on and all my
posts from Talktalk are missing. Also 155 posts where missing , Phoned
TalkTalk up and the bloke on CS didn't know what news groups where.
Great

The very short time I was with Talk Talk, I had to use news.individual.net as
the Talk Talk.news server was useless.