Any good 1MB video streams ?

Old March 21st 05, 10:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
I'm_Perfect

Default Any good 1MB video streams ?

Fastest I know about is a Dutch channl running about 500k, can seem to find
anything faster, what is out there ?

Old March 22nd 05, 09:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Ough

"I'm_Perfect" wrote in message
Fastest I know about is a Dutch channl running about 500k, can seem to

find
anything faster, what is out there ?

I can stream a webcam from Amsterdam with sound as well at approx 900k
streaming speed. Slows everything else RIGHT DOWN though...

Simon

Old March 22nd 05, 05:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Gibson

"I'm_Perfect" wrote in message
Fastest I know about is a Dutch channl running about 500k, can seem to
find anything faster, what is out there ?

http://213.186.41.74:8600;stream.nsv

Drop into winamp (Play URL) - 1100kbps video stream - jazz group.

HTH

Dave

Old March 24th 05, 03:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mo

very good quality - breaks up about every 25seconds for me.