BT Business broadband

Old March 22nd 05, 12:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cAm

Default BT Business broadband

Hello friends,

Unlimited, uncapped 2MB connection from BT for 21.99 + VAT

Yes, Big Ti**ies are offering BT biz broadband 512kbps package for 21.99
+ VAT on their website (29.99+VAT if ordered over the phone).

Also they have advertised that they will be upgrading all biz packages
to 2MB wef 1/04/2005.

I got my activation date for 30/03, lets see if i get lucky after 2 days
of my broadband activation date. my line does support 2mb (i know for
the fact)

Hopefully i might get unlimited, uncapped 2mb for arnd 26 pounds with 24
hrs free support line.

Hope this message any good for my friends who are planning to
signup/migrate to broadband before 31st March.

Wonder why they are selling capped services for 24.99, 26.99 and 29.99?

Regards
Old March 22nd 05, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
narcissu

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:50:50 +0000, cAm
wrote:

Hello friends,

Unlimited, uncapped 2MB connection from BT for 21.99 + VAT

Yes, Big Ti**ies are offering BT biz broadband 512kbps package for 21.99
+ VAT on their website (29.99+VAT if ordered over the phone).

Also they have advertised that they will be upgrading all biz packages
to 2MB wef 1/04/2005.

I got my activation date for 30/03, lets see if i get lucky after 2 days
of my broadband activation date. my line does support 2mb (i know for
the fact)

Hopefully i might get unlimited, uncapped 2mb for arnd 26 pounds with 24
hrs free support line.

Hope this message any good for my friends who are planning to
signup/migrate to broadband before 31st March.

Wonder why they are selling capped services for 24.99, 26.99 and 29.99?

Regards

At the bottom of the offer page, there is a 'Special offer terms and
conditions;, click on that and you will find,

11 - You must have a BT Business Line in order to receive the BT
Business Broadband service.

People may be lucky, but there are other things part of the business
service that eventually may catch you out.
Old March 22nd 05, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
narcissu

wrote:

[...]

They may also hopr business users will not d/l lots of stuff, such as
music, tv, dvd, etc, so offer unlimited to tempt people.

If many home users were to move to a 20:1 uncapped service for less
than the home version, BT will let those users know about it - and
probably try and keep you to the 12 month contract !!!

They did mention the terms and conditions.
Old March 24th 05, 07:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Spencelayh

In article , CAm wrote:
Unlimited, uncapped 2MB connection from BT for 21.99 + VAT

Just one other thing to note, if you want a static IP address, it's
another 10 + VAT.

--
Roger

Old March 25th 05, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 24 Mar 2005 07:24, in uk.telecom.broadband, Roger Spencelayh wrote:

Just one other thing to note, if you want a static IP address, it's
another 10 + VAT.

for setup or per month... I know some ISPs charge one time, others for
every month, so it helps to explain whenever writing about such charges.

30 day free trial... http://web.vfm-deals.com/runbox/
Old March 26th 05, 08:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Spencelayh

In article , Peter M wrote:
for setup or per month... I know some ISPs charge one time, others for
every month, so it helps to explain whenever writing about such charges.

Unfortunately, per month. Seems way over the top to me, as most other
ISP's who have it as an option seem to be in the 3-5 range.

--
Roger