NTL going for 24Mbit ADSL2

Old March 22nd 05, 01:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

Default NTL going for 24Mbit ADSL2

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/22/ntl_adsl2/

For 50million quid investment it gets
access to 8 million customers ADSL2 at
24mbits per second.

Telewest probably can do the same with
its investment in cable and local telephone links.

Old March 22nd 05, 07:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
narcissu

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:40:33 GMT, 7
wrote:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/22/ntl_adsl2/

For 50million quid investment it gets
access to 8 million customers ADSL2 at
24mbits per second.

Telewest probably can do the same with
its investment in cable and local telephone links.

Sweden and other countries already did this - unlimited for less than
we pay - this is from someone who uses it.

I we get a costlier service at 2-4 Mb/s, with caps - typical bloody
UK.