Moving House With Wanadoo

Old March 23rd 05, 03:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew

Default Moving House With Wanadoo

I moved house at on the 4th march. called Wanadoo to let them know
where I was moving to. Was told it can take upto 20 working days to
get me connected at the new address. Checked the members area of
Wanadoo's site a few days later and my new address was shown there.
Looked like everything was progressing to plan.

Sent them an email yesterday to ask for a progress report and was told
that they have a record for the disconnect request on my old phone
number but do not have a the new phone number for the new house.

So, rather than email me to ask for it again (I did give it to them on
the 4th)they just leave it hanging! They billed me 25 for the
"admin" fee and have continued charging me my monthly subscription
whilst my order languishes in limbo.

I'd advise anyone who is moving house to ring them every few days to
check that they are doing their job, otherwise you may be waiting for
ever.