BT yahoo BROADBAND settings

Old March 24th 05, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MjJack

Default BT yahoo BROADBAND settings

hi, i have recently had BT broadband installed, and i wish to change
the standard router with either a belkin or Vigor Wifi router which i
have been given. I want to know if anyone can help me with the setting
for the routers for bt yahoo broadband,
FB44
Old March 24th 05, 10:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheDragon

"MjJack" wrote in message
om...
hi, i have recently had BT broadband installed, and i wish to change
the standard router with either a belkin or Vigor Wifi router which i
have been given. I want to know if anyone can help me with the setting
for the routers for bt yahoo broadband,
FB44

username =
password = Anything or blank
VPI = 0
VCI = 38
Protocol = PPPoA
Modulation = G.DMT
Authentication = PAP or CHAP

These setting taken directly fro my Draytek 2600W router