Pipex speed upgrade details at MyPipex...

Old March 25th 05, 02:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AS

Default Pipex speed upgrade details at MyPipex...

Can't see this already mentioned here, but if you log into your My Pipex
account, there is a banner you click on which tells you when BT are
upgrading your exchange...

Old March 25th 05, 03:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Can't see this already mentioned here, but if you log into your My Pipex
account, there is a banner you click on which tells you when BT are
upgrading your exchange...

Cheers for the heads-up (June for me)

Old March 25th 05, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
-halli-

"AS" wrote in message
Can't see this already mentioned here, but if you log into your My Pipex
account, there is a banner you click on which tells you when BT are
upgrading your exchange...

Cheers, but I think it is bad news for me. I get the message:

Information Not Available
Unfortunately, it was not possible to determine the date on which your
service will be automatically upgraded.

so I guess it is not going to be soon :-(

I suppose my village has just been adsl enabled so I might be hoping for too
much too soon!

-halli-

Old March 25th 05, 06:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fred

Mine says April and I just paid my 15 two days ago - wish I'd noticed this
before !!

Old March 25th 05, 07:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shevek

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:25:18 -0000, "AS" wrote:

Can't see this already mentioned here, but if you log into your My Pipex
account, there is a banner you click on which tells you when BT are
upgrading your exchange...

I paid my 15 last week and got my upgrade 2 days ago - mine says:

"Unfortunately our records show that you are not eligible for an
automatic upgrade via the speed upgrade programme. This may be because
you are already on a 2Mb service, have chosen to upgrade to a faster
speed in advance of your automatic upgrade, or are on a non-qualifying
service."

I don't suppose anyone here is on the Greenhithe exchange and can tell
me when it's due anyway...?

--

Shevek

iTunesRegistry.com: 1,806 tracks, 2.752 diversity
http://www.itunesregistry.com/report...?showuser=2011

Get DigiGuide - a downloadable desktop PC TV and Radio Guide
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=31493

Get Firefox!
Old March 25th 05, 07:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shevek

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:00:02 -0000, "Fred"
wrote:

Mine says April and I just paid my 15 two days ago - wish I'd noticed this
before !!

Yeah but you knew it could be that soon when you made the choice to
pay up (like me) so don't worry about it ;-)

It is a little annoying now that we can find out after the fact though
- would have been nice living in ignorance of just how impatient we
are ;-))