BT 2mb Broadband

Old March 26th 05, 07:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.holiday-spain.biz

Default BT 2mb Broadband

Thinking about transferring from NDO to the 2mb package, I cant get BT to
tell me if I will get 2mb right away or even roughly when. The site suggests
all new users will get it right away and they will gradually migrate old
users but the phone operator did not confirm this

Any suggestions

Angus

--
Rent our lovely home in the mountains of Andalucia. Ideal for walking,
photography, bird watching or simply relaxing.

Old March 26th 05, 10:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 07:51:04 -0000, "www.holiday-spain.biz"
wrote:

Any suggestions

will your line take 2M - www.bt.com/broadband number checker.

if you go to www.bt.com/btbroadband it says Speed 2M inclusive 15 GB
24.99 per month order now, so I would JFDI

Phil

Old March 27th 05, 11:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.holiday-spain.biz

will your line take 2M - www.bt.com/broadband number checker.

Yes It says it will take all speeds - I reckon I'll just order and see what
happens.
Thanks