ADSL Wireless Router

Old March 30th 05, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brax

Default ADSL Wireless Router

I'm thinking of getting this D-Link DSL-G604T AirPlusG+ ADSL Wireless Router
and was wondering if I can use this with my current ISP, NDO?

Thanks, Brax

Old March 30th 05, 08:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , Brax says...
I'm thinking of getting this D-Link DSL-G604T AirPlusG+ ADSL Wireless Router
and was wondering if I can use this with my current ISP, NDO?

Thanks, Brax

no reason why not. It's an excellent piece of kit for the money. Works
with all IPStream ISPs practically straight out of the box.

FR