Plusnet - tomorrow

Old March 31st 05, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth Edmondson

Default Plusnet - tomorrow

Hi Guys,

Is it tomorrow that PLusNet/Force 9 re-launch their portal with the
option to make the speed change?

Gareth
Old March 31st 05, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Gareth Edmondson wrote:
Hi Guys,

Is it tomorrow that PLusNet/Force 9 re-launch their portal with the
option to make the speed change?

Gareth

Well they're now saying it will be the 30th of April, so I think it's
going to be a 'watch this (or that) space'.

B-)

Old March 31st 05, 10:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
keymaster

"Gareth Edmondson" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

Is it tomorrow that PLusNet/Force 9 re-launch their portal with the option
to make the speed change?

Gareth

LOLOLOL yah good un!

Old March 31st 05, 10:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth Edmondson

keymaster wrote:
"Gareth Edmondson" wrote in message

Hi Guys,

Is it tomorrow that PLusNet/Force 9 re-launch their portal with the option
to make the speed change?

Gareth

LOLOLOL yah good un!

Wow - what a response. Was my question that funny? I don't usually post
back for silly replies, but I must ask what keymaster found so funny?

The question was based on an e-mail from PlusNet that I remember having,
but deleted and seemed fair enough.

Best wishes

Gareth
Old March 31st 05, 11:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Monkeyonasurfboard

It's supposed to be 4th April according to email I just rec'd - for the
"new" Lite account and Broadband Plus anyway

Old April 1st 05, 01:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sauron

"Gareth Edmondson" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

Is it tomorrow that PLusNet/Force 9 re-launch their portal with the option
to make the speed change?

Gareth

The 4th for the new bb plus, and light PAYG GB cost reduction, and the 11th
has been mentioned for the expected activation date of the new Fair usage
tarifs.

Hope that helps.

Sauron

Old April 1st 05, 04:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spack

Gareth wrote on Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:07:18 +0100:

Hi Guys,

Is it tomorrow that PLusNet/Force 9 re-launch their portal with the option
to make the speed change?

Free speed change will depend on when BT upgrades your exchange, could be
any time from April 11th to the end of June.

I'm hoping that the scheduled install of more DSLAM equipment at my exchange
on the 28th April will also mean my speed regrade will be available from
then.

Dan