Telewest are idiots

Old April 1st 05, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

Default Telewest are idiots

"As a valued Telewest Broadband customer we are sorry that you have
decided to cancel your service with us.

In order to close your account, all payments must be up to date.
We notice that your final bill has not yet been paid.
We are sure this is an oversight and ask that final payment is made to
settle your account."

I didn't cancel my account, they did...
I was terminated by them in Dec 04, after I was accused of fraud and got
a solicitor involved, and after I was abused by their staff over the
phone.

Old April 1st 05, 06:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:
"As a valued Telewest Broadband customer we are sorry that you have
decided to cancel your service with us.

There is no such thing as a valued Telewest Broadband customer.
Old April 3rd 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"Silk" wrote in message
Gzl wrote:
"As a valued Telewest Broadband customer we are sorry that you have
decided to cancel your service with us.

There is no such thing as a valued Telewest Broadband customer.

They couldn't give a damn about you once you've signed up for 12 months.