Telewest Blueyonder to supply 10Mbps to everyone.

Old April 1st 05, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cuzman

Default Telewest Blueyonder to supply 10Mbps to everyone.

http://www.joely.net/10mb.jpg

Old April 1st 05, 10:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"Cuzman" wrote in message

http://www.joely.net/10mb.jpg

Be a good idea to sort out their infrastructure first.

Old April 1st 05, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ABC

"Cuzman" wrote in message

http://www.joely.net/10mb.jpg

Its good what a scanner and photoshop can do when its the 1st April

Old April 1st 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NBT

ABC wrote:
"Cuzman" wrote in message

http://www.joely.net/10mb.jpg

Its good what a scanner and photoshop can do when its the 1st April

True ,but I don't think anyone wants a connection as slow as 10mbs.They
could at least have put 10Mbs.