ADSL April 2005 offers?

Old April 1st 05, 12:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dee

Default ADSL April 2005 offers?

Anyone seen any good offers for this month?

I see Bulldog just renewed last month's offer

and TalkTalk's April offer is for 512 kb/s Broadband

Any other good offers for April?

Anyone here with Bulldog? if so how's the service, speed and reliability
- also can you use those other services that allow cheaper calls through
indirect dialing as you can with BT?
Old April 1st 05, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
KB

"Dee" wrote in
message .. .
Anyone seen any good offers for this month?

I see Bulldog just renewed last month's offer

and TalkTalk's April offer is for 512 kb/s Broadband

Any other good offers for April?

Anyone here with Bulldog? if so how's the service, speed

and reliability
- also can you use those other services that allow cheaper

calls through
indirect dialing as you can with BT?

I want friends not offers.