Sipgate Software

Old April 1st 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\\\) voom

Default Sipgate Software

Does anyone know if there are any other Softphones that can be used with
Sipgate?

I am using X-Lite but having problems with the DTMF settings and Sipgate
technical cannot resolve it.

Old April 1st 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Gareth :-\) voom:
Does anyone know if there are any other Softphones that can be used
with Sipgate?

I am using X-Lite but having problems with the DTMF settings and
Sipgate technical cannot resolve it.

3rd Party Firefly and Snom softphone are two. Snom is pretty good.

Links can be found on: http://www.bextech.me.uk/voip/

Old April 2nd 05, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RH

I have tried the xten s/w and found it over engineered that it was clunky to
use, so I have used the following
SJPhone : www.sjlabs.com ( freeware) which worked much better

Old April 2nd 05, 11:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

Gareth :-\) voom wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any other Softphones that can be used
with Sipgate?

I am using X-Lite but having problems with the DTMF settings and
Sipgate technical cannot resolve it.

Don't like softphones. Prefer a hardware device such as an ATA. I've got
my 2 Sipgate numbers as outside lines on my PABX so I can access them from
any phone in the house.

Ivor