Talk Talk Advice on moving to

Old April 1st 05, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Default Talk Talk Advice on moving to

Today I made the decision to move to Talk Talk and signed up for their
current 24.99 Talk 3 & Broad band bundle. I am moving from BT.

The reason I am moving is BT's total lack of customer service. Finally
after 4 hours got my MAC number from BT and signed up.

Talk Talk say it will take around 20 days to connect me.

What can I expect?

I use Newsgroups and PtoP occasionally but mostly e-mail and Internet
browsing.

Any feedback I would appreciate.

Cheers

Old April 1st 05, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Simpsons

"Paul" wrote in message
Today I made the decision to move to Talk Talk and signed up for their
current 24.99 Talk 3 & Broad band bundle. I am moving from BT.

The reason I am moving is BT's total lack of customer service. Finally
after 4 hours got my MAC number from BT and signed up.

Talk Talk say it will take around 20 days to connect me.

What can I expect?

That`s the question you need to have asked before you signed up.

Old April 1st 05, 11:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Paul" wrote in message
Smart answer, now could I have some users experience.

Try http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...Board=talktalk

Regards
Sunil

Old April 4th 05, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cAm

Sunil Sood wrote:
"Paul" wrote in message

Smart answer, now could I have some users experience.

Try http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...Board=talktalk

Regards
Sunil

On the BBS you will find comments from the people having troubles with
their internet. i personally think that only 5% of the happy users
bother to go online to post the positive comments. Also the percentage
of the users posting the comments to the total number of subscribed
users are only between 5-10%
Just wait and conclude only after you get the service. I have seen the
unhappy users with best ISPs like ZEN and have also seen happy users
with the not so good ISPs.
Generally speaking, with the usage you have mentioned, my friends on
talk talk are satisfied but the only -ve is :
Technical Enquiries
0906 711 2211
calls for the first 2 weeks are free, after which calls are charged at
50p per minute
But again, if you are satisfied with the service you don't need to call
them, even if its 0800 number

Warm Regards
Old April 7th 05, 12:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob C

Generally speaking, with the usage you have mentioned, my friends on
talk talk are satisfied but the only -ve is :
Technical Enquiries
0906 711 2211
calls for the first 2 weeks are free, after which calls are charged at
50p per minute
But again, if you are satisfied with the service you don't need to call
them, even if its 0800 number

But Free from a Talk Talk line, which if you take the full deal out
you will have.

Go here and type "Talk Talk" into the search field - you'll get their
geographical numbers.
www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

One of my favourite sites!