Wanadoo Broadband Package

Old April 2nd 05, 10:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Grey

Default Wanadoo Broadband Package

I'm thinking of going to Wanadoo BB with their 1MB/2GB package with free
modem. One question - assuming I don't like it, what do I have to do to get
out of it in terms of contact agreement - such as length of notice?

Graham

Old April 2nd 05, 11:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Monkeyonasurfboard

Why not ask Wanadoo :-(

That way you will get the correct info

Old April 2nd 05, 11:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
higgy

"Grey" wrote:

I'm thinking of going to Wanadoo BB with their 1MB/2GB package with
free modem. One question - assuming I don't like it, what do I have to
do to get out of it in terms of contact agreement - such as length of
notice?

If there's anything "free" (i.e. modem and/or setup), then you're usually
in a 12 month contract. That was the case when I was with Wanadoo. Even in
a "monthly" contract (which I'm not sure they offer), you would still have
to give 30 days notice before migrating.

higgy.
Old April 2nd 05, 11:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 10:16:37 +0100, Monkeyonasurfboard wrote:

Why not ask Wanadoo :-(

That way you will get the correct info

LOL

again
in the future!!
Old April 2nd 05, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Hewitt

higgy wrote:

"Grey" wrote:

I'm thinking of going to Wanadoo BB with their 1MB/2GB package with
free modem. One question - assuming I don't like it, what do I have to
do to get out of it in terms of contact agreement - such as length of
notice?

If there's anything "free" (i.e. modem and/or setup), then you're usually
in a 12 month contract. That was the case when I was with Wanadoo. Even in
a "monthly" contract (which I'm not sure they offer), you would still have
to give 30 days notice before migrating.

They've just updated their terms and conditions, although i'll be damned
if I can see anything of significant change there. Although it could be
the start of proper capping monitering.

You sign up with wanadoo for a one year contract. You can cancel, but
you have to pay the setup costs. Notice of cancellation is 30 days.

--
Andy Hewitt ** FAF#1, (Ex-OSOS#5) - FJ1200 ABS
Honda Civic: Windows free zone (Mac G5 Dual Processor)