download measuring

Old April 4th 05, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sandman112

Default download measuring

hi ..... im looking for a free utility that will tell me just how much
bandwidth i am using per day/week/month

im guessing someone in here will know of some good places to look ....
cheers

sandman

Old April 4th 05, 11:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alec

This came up last week. Please search the group.
Rgds

Old April 4th 05, 11:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

"sandman112" wrote in message
news
hi ..... im looking for a free utility that will tell me just how much
bandwidth i am using per day/week/month

im guessing someone in here will know of some good places to look ....
cheers

NetMeter HomePage:-

http://readerror.gmxhome.de/

Alternatively you can do what I do and that is download several DVD sized
files continuously. Each file is 4.3 Gig so if I complete one file every two
days that means I'm using approx 2 Gig per day or 60 Gig per month )

(kim)