Looking to migrate

Old April 6th 05, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brax

Default Looking to migrate

Hi,

My current BB service is due to renewed in a few months and I'm looking for
a cheaper service.

I'm currently on NDO 512k @ 27.99p p/m with no cap and want to change to a
1meg connection with no cap.

Any ideas which one to go for?
Thanks, Brax.

Old April 6th 05, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cAm

Brax wrote:
Hi,

My current BB service is due to renewed in a few months and I'm looking for
a cheaper service.

I'm currently on NDO 512k @ 27.99p p/m with no cap and want to change to a
1meg connection with no cap.

Any ideas which one to go for?
Thanks, Brax.

Dear friend, you talking about few months ??? its changing every few
weeks these days !!

Anyways, I personally think UKOnline is good option with 2mb uncapped at
29.99 pm. And you can be one of those lucky one's who can have 8mb with
500gb cap for 29.99 and a free wireless router!

Also keep in mind that when migrating from 512 to other speeds, you will
get the same speed (512) from the new ISP and they will take sometime to
regrade the speed.

Regards,
cAm
Old April 7th 05, 06:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

Zen are not cheap, but are quality and uncapped.

Guess you pay's your money and takes the chance.

I moved to Zen 1Mbit and no problems so far and support are great when you
need them.