BT$ can be forced to split if it misbehaves

Old April 6th 05, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

Default BT$ can be forced to split if it misbehaves

BT$ can be forced to split btretail and btwholesale
if it proves btwholesale favoritism to btretail
continues at the expense of other telcos.

So start keeping detailed accounts of delays
and delaying tactics.

On another note, LLU bundling hindrance by
BT$ cherrypick monopoly price drop methods are a no no
and BT$ has been warned.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/06/bt_ofcom_tisc/