virgin broadband with Netgear DG632

Old April 7th 05, 03:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
id.0207

Default virgin broadband with Netgear DG632

I'm new two broadband and have signed up with virgin (mainly because
you have only a 1 month contract). I got the USB modem from them, but
decided to use a netgear DG632 ADSL ethernet modem router.
Unfortunate, I'm unable to connect, with the automatic set-up. Was
anyone succesful in using a adsl modem router with virgin ?

Many thanks

Frank