When choosing your ADSL isp please note my story

Old April 8th 05, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Farrington

Default When choosing your ADSL isp please note my story

wrote:
It runs from the dates 28 January 2005
to date [8 April 2005] it has included written communication to
the Chairman of BT [ No reply has been received], it also includes
an application for abitration at CISAS [not yet concluded, but not
looking hopeful!] and can be viewed at:
http://www.usenet.bravehost.com/adsl.html

Hope it never happens to you.

My thoughts are that since you had your phone number changed to stop
nuisance calls, the ISP didn't have you down in their records with this new
number, so as far as their system was concerned, they had asked it to cancel
broadband, on the old number.. which obviously would have looked okay from
their system, but would have become a problem when the request got passed
over to BT.

All sounds like problems of an ISP who aren't very intelligent.