Wireless Router for ADSL

Old April 9th 05, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lilywhite

Default Wireless Router for ADSL

I am about to migrate to Freedom 2 Surf, but am currently using NTL via
a STB, so I need a new wireless router. F2S recommend the 2100 Voyager
for which they charge 93. A quick search of Google and Ebay has located
a few places I could save a few quid.However what I want to know is
opinions of this router or is there a better option. I currently have up
to 4 machines accessing the network via wireless cards.
Old April 9th 05, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , Lilywhite says...
I am about to migrate to Freedom 2 Surf, but am currently using NTL via
a STB, so I need a new wireless router. F2S recommend the 2100 Voyager
for which they charge 93. A quick search of Google and Ebay has located
a few places I could save a few quid.However what I want to know is
opinions of this router or is there a better option. I currently have up
to 4 machines accessing the network via wireless cards.

D-Link DSL-G604T for much less. Excellent router

You shouldn't have much trouble locating one for sixty quid or less

FR
Old April 10th 05, 12:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bobby

I've had a BT Voyager for 3 months (it replaced a Belkin wireless
router/modem) and it's been excellent. Totally solid. And a piece of cake to
set-up. I highly recommend it.

Bobby