Tiscali Billing Problem

Old April 10th 05, 05:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mrfixit

Default Tiscali Billing Problem

My broadband expired on 27/02/05 and I decided to cancel my account.
However they want to do the following:

"I must also advise you that as Tiscali bill in arrears there will be
at least one further invoice generated on this account. This bill will
cover charge up to and including the date of cancellation."

Surely if they bill one month arrears the March billing would cover
this and not another bill two months down the line?

Old April 10th 05, 05:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brax

"mrfixit" wrote in message
oups.com...
My broadband expired on 27/02/05 and I decided to cancel my account.
However they want to do the following:

"I must also advise you that as Tiscali bill in arrears there will be
at least one further invoice generated on this account. This bill will
cover charge up to and including the date of cancellation."

Surely if they bill one month arrears the March billing would cover
this and not another bill two months down the line?

Make sure that you stop the Direct Debit with your bank and if you pay with
your Credit/Debit card, phone them up and make sure they don't make any
charges to your card

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0514-3, 10/04/2005
Tested on: 10/04/2005 17:13:29